Sunday, 19 February 2012

Special Book Ad - Pesona Alam Pulau Bangka

Bangka does not only have delicious food.
Pesona Alam Pulau Bangka - Satu Gunung dan Seribu Pantai - Sampul Depan-page-001
Front cover
sampul belakang
Back cover

The beaches are incredibly beautiful too.

So the father loves traveling and beautiful scenery. His dream is to write a book about it, and this is his dream comes true, really.

He writes about the awesome beaches in his home island, Bangka. I have only been there once, when I was a little child. I don't remember much about that trip but I do remember that the beach I went to is amazing. Very clean and the view is breathtaking. In the book, the father retells about his recent trip to the island, in which he visited so many beaches.

I have read the book myself, and I am surprised that I enjoyed it very much, eventhough I am not really a scenery junkie.

I am not kidding you when I say, this book is a must read for you, scenery lovers and travelers. Also, please be advised that the book is kinda limited, so do order it directly to the author.

Here is all you need to know about the book:

synopsis
The book's information

I hope that you will enjoy the book as much as I do.

Read on, guys! :)



Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. wowwwwwww cool. really :)
    i've never been in bangka haha
    a must visit place huh

    xoxo ♥♥
    grace
    http://grace-saraswati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bangka is a must visit, indeed. But read this book first and you'll be amazed even more :)))

      Delete
  2. Nice to read your blog on this website. different experience to read this blog. i get some awesome information throw this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From which part of Bangka did ur father come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sungai Liat, I think. Are you from Bangka too? :)))

      Delete
    2. My mom & dad are. My dad was born at Merawang, a place near Sungailiat, hehe.

      Delete
    3. OMG what a small world! would you please recommend this book to your parents then, please? ;)

      Delete

Feel free to comment here !
It's nice to have people around :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...